Oh these boots - these lovely, wonderful, foxy boots. * Fortunately, I have efficiently rationalized why I need them on my feet.
- Totally comfortable. Truly. Arch support is divine.
- Ankle boots will make my short legs look ever so much longer.
- I don’t have an ankle boot … okay, one with a heel. Okay, a dressy one with a heel.
- Pony hair is waterproof.
- Neutral colors - go with any and everything.
- I don’t have any boots with a pattern.
- I’m helping the economy.
- My kids told me I dressed like a soccer mom. (Let the record reflect, I was at a soccer game at the time.)
- I recently horrified myself in channeling my father with parenting advice, and he would never wear these, let alone approve.
- They are awesome.
Hello new boots. You will be very happy with your new home.
* “Callie” by 80%20